- Lots of sleep (minimum 8 hours) ~ reduces dark circles under eyes
- Lots of water (hydration) ~ helps your skin glow, reduces bags under eyes
- NO: Salt, Alcohol, Greasy or heavy food ~ prevents dehydration and bloating
*Reminder: Alcohol and aspirin/painkillers thin your blood & can cause bruising, avoid these at least a week before your shoot
- Solid colors work best, for timeless photos, stick to classic or neutral colors, family portraits look best in black or for casual but fun sessions, nice (dark jeans) and white t-shirts look great.
- If you are having your hair done by a stylist, it works best if you wash it the day before instead of the day of your shoot.
- If you are having your make-up done by an artist, a clean fresh face works best, if you have sensitive skin, bring your regular foundation and powder for them to use.
- Reminder: facials can release impurities in your skin a few days after getting them, causing you to breakout, so schedule them accordingly.